Masterpiece from Elie Bleu for Degand Brussels. This tea case brings together the most exclusive products of the Elie Bleu House- Macassar Elbony.
From the first stroke of the pencil to the final assembly, this jewel of art and craftsmanship took more than six months of work to create a truly exclusive work of art.
If you are searching for excellence, you will find Elie Bleu.
With a long tradition of high-quality French craftsmanship, Elie Bleu is famous for its cigar humidors, watch, game, pen, and jewellery boxes. A reliquary containing the original edition of "Les Pensées de Pascal" offered to Pope Benedict XVI, a box containing a honey pot made for Michelle Obama, various precious objects for the Elysée Palace, for many crowned heads and celebrities....
• Especially made for Degand Brussels
• Degand Brussels engraved plaque
• Elie Bleu-Paris engraved plaque
• Two silver tea boxes
• Key closing (one key)
• Made of Macassar Ebony
• Certificate of authenticity
• Made in France
• Keep away from heat sources
• Clean the varnished surface with a cloth impregnated with alcohol diluted with water or window cleaner
• Length: 22,5 cm | 8,85 inch
• Width: 13,5 cm | 5,31 inch
• Height: 13,5 cm | 5,31 inch