Elie Bleu creates masterpieces specially for Degand Brussels. Each object is unique and has its certificate of authenticity as well as a Degand Brussels engraved plaque. The perfect gift for collectors and lovers of beautiful masterpieces. These works of art were designed by the best French craftsman in the world, Elie Blue, existing for more than 25 years.
The workshops Elie Bleu was created in 1976 in the heart of the Faubourg Saint Antoine, the cradle of Parisian cabinet making. Elie Bleu has been striving for decades to put all its creativity at the service of its productions, whose tradition is faithfully guaranteed. Elie Bleu has always been able to maintain the quality of its production at an exceptional level, the fruit of true know-how. Notably acquired by selecting among the most beautiful precious woods and the rarest exotic species that only a few still work. Marquetry is hand-made, as is the case with jewellery, which requires countless manipulations before it becomes a true luxury item.
• Especially made for Degand Brussels
• Elie Bleu-Paris written
• Storage box for 24 pairs of cufflinks on 2 levels
• Made of Sycamore
• Black Suede interior
• Certificate of authenticity
• Made in France
• Keep away from heat sources
• Clean the varnished surface with a cloth impregnated with alcohol diluted with water or window cleaner
• Length: 21 cm | 8,26 inch
• Width: 15,8 cm | 6,22 inch
• Height: 7 cm | 2,75 inch