Penhaligon's is a British perfume house founded in London in 1870 by barber William Henry Penhaligon.
Penhaligon's Sartorial Beard Oil is everything a modern gentleman needs to keep his beard in top condition. The fast absorbing oil contains a blend of sunflower, grape seed and wheat germ, softening the beard and hydrating the skin.
• Beard oil
• Penhaligon’s London Perfumers Est 1870
• 100 ml beard oil
• Head notes: aldehydes, ozonic effect, metallic effect, violet leaf, neroli, cardamom, black pepper, fresh ginger
• Heart notes: beeswax, cyclamen, linden blossom, lavender, leather
• Base notes: gurgum wood, patchouli, myrrh, cedarwood, tonka bean, oakmoss, white musk, honey effect, old wood effect, vanilla, amber
• In Penhaligon's signature box
• Made in England