Oliver Berking began working for the family business Robbe & Berking in 1985. In 1997, he took over the company after 12 years of working at his father's side and became the 5th generation to take over the reins. Robbe & Berking owes its significant consolidation of the global market to the motto of Oliver Berking's great great grandfather: "Others may make it cheaper but none may be better."
Robbe Berking continues to grow and is now one of Germany's most successful luxury brands, specializing in silverware.
• Robbe & Berking engraved
• Silver bottle for revolver pocket
• Collection 925 engraved
• Black box and a red fabric case with ribbons
• Made of Silver
• Made in Germany
• Use a special cream for silverware to clean it (dilute with a little water)
• A soft cloth is recommended to clean it
• Height: 11 cm | 4,33 inch