Geoffrey Parker, created in 1958 in England, is the world’s finest board games producer, including custom backgammon sets, bespoke poker sets, luxury chess and many more.
Bound by hand in the luxurious Dauphin calf leather and lined in sumptuous real suede; the Geoffrey Parker luxury selection of poker sets contain all you need to complete your games room. The specialist calf leather is designed for gaming; it is wine & tobacco resistant, so it is the ideal material for a late-night game of poker.
• Suitcase with a number combination lock
• 600 professional 100% clay chips
• Suede interior case
• Three suede and leather “Blind” tokens
• One big leather and metal “Dealer” token
• Four decks of professional casino quality playing cards
• Made of Leather
• Made in England
• Keep away from heat sources
• Clean the varnished surface with a cloth impregnated with alcohol diluted with water or window cleaner
• Length: 39 cm | 15,35 inch
• Width: 39 cm | 15,35 inch
• Height: 8 cm | 3,14 inch
• Weight: 11.5 kg